Need a Copy of Your Transcript?

Do you need copy of your high school transcript?

All transcript requests must be on an appropriate signed form.
There is one form for alumni and one form for current students.

Alumni forms must be printed out, signed, and either dropped off at the main entrance (the staff member at the door will take them from you), emailed as PDF to or, or faxed to 973-208-0912.

Current students should bring their form(s) to the guidance office and give it to their counselor.  Your counselor will review the form with you to be sure all necessary application materials are completed.

Here are the forms:

ALUMNI Transcript Request  Form

Current Student Transcript Request Form